- For all desktop or laptop repairs a deposit is payable when the computer is booked in. This will be the minimum workshop charge and covers for the first hours labour. This fee is not refundable.
- Before leaving a computer with us all data should be backed up:
We cannot be held responsible for loss of data.
- During a reconfiguration the hard disk drive is wiped clean and all programs, data, internet settings and emails are removed. It is essential that before having this work carried out that you check that you have the installation cds and licences to reinstall any software that you have on the computer and that you have backups of your data.
- 28 days technical support is given on any computer repair provided the computer is adequately protected by internet security software.
- In cases where our technicians have inspected a computer and have been unable to find a fault the minimum workshop charge would apply.
- We do not carry out repairs on Windows 98 or ME computers.
- Any computer that is not collected after three months will be disposed of.